We Are The Daughters of Mother Earth
the Yuka and the Zemi , Blessed by Grandfather Wei (Sun . to from the womb of Atabei be born. )
Welcome to our cyberspace
the journey enjoy Before you leave visit our pages . check out our links and sign in to follow us.As well visit our Cafe Press shop for original Taino designs in Tees and other beautiful items. Lastly we would love to hear from you. ,
Have an awesome moment.Think native walk in balance
Have an awesome moment.Think native walk in balance
Thursday, March 20, 2008
March 21,2008 The Ceremony of 8,000 Sacred Drums
Relatives in March of 2004 Tainos, Mexicas and other Indigenous relatives in response to call from and in solidarity with Otomi Nation joined our hearts in a spiritual alliance with our relatives around the world in the very first Sacred Drum ceremony.
It was an honor for Presencia Taina to have been on the planning committee for this event, which took place on the streets of EL Barrio in New York City.
We marched and played our sacred drums from 106 street and Lexington Ave all the way up and pass 116 street between second and first avenues.
Today in this the time of the Kukulcan I urge all of you to please take part in this event and let the healing energy of our sacred drums be felt throughout the world.
Here on the East coast of Turtle Island on Friday March 21,2008 the hours between 12Noon to 2: pm will coincide with the ceremony in Temoaya Mexico.
So gather a group of friends or family members together or do it alone but join the ceremony of the 8,000 Sacred Drums on the road to peace…..Yuyaboaru
The International Indigenous University presents
The Ceremony of 8,000 Sacred Drums
March 21, 2008
Otomi Ceremonial Center
According to a Sacred Prophecy revealed at the Otomi Ceremonial Center by the Otomi Elder Sages as a Vision of our Venerable Ancestors, the day when the sounds of 8,000 Sacred Drums join together will be the beginning of the healing of Mother Earth, of all the species and the human family in order to be able to live together on the road to Sacred Peace.
It is time to unify ourselves and rediscover all the seeds of the Four Directions in order to reactivate cosmic energy, heal historical wounds and heal Mother Earth by respecting life, liberty and the dignity of our Peoples. The first great ceremony was held March 21, 2004 in Temoaya, Mexico and there will be drum circles joined around the world on the Spring Equinox continuing every year until 2012.
• Sealing and healing the wounded vertices's of Mother Earth is urgent.
• Identifying and activating the Indigenous energy centers at sacred places is our duty.
• Planting and strengthening consciousness of love and respect for our Mother Earth is every one's work.
• The Indigenous ancestral recommendation to create and practice the Grand Culture of Peace and Life is fundamental.
• Recognition of the use of the energy and healing properties of our sacred instruments is a principle goal of our Indigenous Mission.
1. Blessing of the Sacred Drums.
It will be a great blessing for Traditions from around the World to be represented by the Drums at the Otomí Ceremonial Center in Temoaya, State of México, Otomí Native Nation, México, taking part together in the Grand Ceremony of 8,000 Sacred Drums to cure Mother Earth and ensure Life and Peace (March 21, 2008) and the International Indigenous In-Gathering of Sacred Drums (March 15-23, 2008).
2. The Spirit of 8,000 Sacred Drums.
The prophecy of the ancestors of the Otomí Native Nation, the Sacred Civilization of Silence, Sound, Time, Space and Corn (Ñätho-Ñähñu-‘Ñuhmu-‘Ñuhu-Olmecas-Toltecas-Teotihuacanos), is an Awakening of Indigenous Peoples and of All Humankind. We will come together to make the Sound of 8,000 Sacred Drums (the number may be 8,000 times 8,000 worldwide) to enable the Vibration of All the Sacred Drums to generate Mähki ‘Ñithi (Powerful Sacred Medicine) and Ts’edi Pa (intensified Healing Energy) to Heal Mother Earth.
The messages from our wise elders (both men and women) also speak to us of the need to transform drums of war into Drums of Peace and to recognize the importance of the work for harmony and the peaceful resolution of conflicts around the world.
To leave a message of Love and Respect for all forms of Life on the planet. Life with Liberty, Justice, Dignity and Sacred Peace. To recognize that Everything is Sacred, and that our mission is to work to ensure that our life is in equilibrium with our families, communities, peoples, humanity, plants, animals, air, earth, fire, the Cosmos and our own heart.
To present the option of Mother Earth and for Life and Peace as a legacy for present and future generations.
3. Meeting Place. Notwithstanding the In-Gathering, the idea is that those that cannot attend, in their thousands or millions, can connect with this Grand Indigenous Ceremony. This is why, with all the love and respect of our heart, we are inviting your Family, Group, Council, Collective, Association, Community, or Native People or Nation of all regions and countries worldwide to meet at some Sacred Place (a Valley, Desert, Jungle, Island, Lake, Forest, Mountain, Cave, River, Waterfall, Ceremonial Center, Temple or special Site of your own, at the Altar in your Home, your Cultural or Educational Center or some other Meeting Place, such as a Public Square, Garden, or any other space conducive to a Meeting.
4. Time and Date of Ceremony. The purpose is to join the Sound of the Sacred Drums for two hours, 10 to 12 noon (local time from Mexico) on March 21, 2008
5. Ways to Connect and Share.
You can play and thereby connect with the sound of the Sacred Drums or other similar percussion instruments. You can also connect through other musical instruments, dancing and sacred chants; you can hold a ceremony or rituals; you can meditate or pray in any language. You can unite the drum of your heart with the drum of all Humankind. May all the power and sacred medicine of the Sacred Drums come to us, unite us and bring us together, reconcile us and heal us and bring joy to our hearts.
6. For the Earth, Peace and Life.
Every Sister, Brother, Family, Group, Council, Collective, Association, Community, Native People, Native Nation or any other Tradition from every area on the planet can have activities before, during and after the Grand Ceremony of 8,000 Sacred Drums. These activities may be focused on the defence and respect of Mother Earth (jungles, forests, ceremonial centers and sacred sites), Peace (for the collective rights of Indigenous Peoples and of all Traditional Societies worldwide) and Life (Equilibrium with animal, plant, mineral and human Life. Life is sacred and in harmony and dignity with all living things).
7. Be in Touch.
We ask you to be in communication with us. Let us know how many Sacred Drums are involved from your home areas; let us know that we are connecting with every place and region so that we will know about the ceremonies, meetings, festivals, workshops, meditations, and ceremonial, cultural and fraternal activities being held around Sacred Drums. May the shimmering of light bathe us and may healing energy spread among everyone so that we can feel, experience and share in peace and love at all times.
at 1:09 AM